How to create a new post:
- Open a new email, and address it to email@example.com.
- The subject line of your email will become the title of the blog post.
- The body of your email will become the body of the blog post. This includes formatting like bold and italics, and also links, if you want to link to anything. Please include your name in the body of the email, however you like (“by Naomi Solomon,” “Love, Naomi” etc) — because this email service is set up in Brad’s name, all posts by default say they are created by Brad (my husband/Fred’s son-in-law).
- If you would like to include photos, you can embed them in the body of your email, or attach your photos to the email and they will show up at the bottom of the post.
- Send the email! It may take a minute or two, but it should automatically appear if you refresh http://fillmoref.red.
While we love and appreciate hearing from you, the family will be reading all posts and may determine that some notes will not be posted publicly.
With love & sadness,